Data Manager (m/f/d)
Type of position:
Years of experience:
About the company
Our client is a young and award-winning, Paris-based ConsulTech firm specialising in digital transformation.
Since its founding in 2014, the team has been the core strength of the firm and ensuring that each team member can operate to be the best of their abilities and grow within the company. Another success factor is that 30% of their resources are dedicated to monitoring, innovating and the developing technological accelerators for new uses.
Today the firm employs more than 110 consultants and has industry players like Orange, Société Générale, Faurecia, Sodexo, Unéo, Accor, Manutan, L’Oréal or Alcatel in their client base.
About the role
As a (big) Data Manager, you will be part of the Data-driven business team whose mission is to help its clients take advantage of the most innovative technologies to enhance the value of their data.
You will be involved in subjects such as:
- Management of various Data profiles (Visualisation, Storytelling, Big Data, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence...)
- Support in the choice of solutions as part of consulting services
- Implementation and experimentation of Data Science
- Project management - from a functional and technical point of view
- Developing the service offer and participating in marketing event
- You have completed higher education (engineering school, master Big Data)
- You have more than 7 years of successful experience in the consulting or service industry.
- You will have a strong background in the field of business intelligence and will be able to work with a wide range of clients in the field of business intelligence or Big Data projects,
- You are motivated to join a structure that combines the requirements of a consulting firm with the dynamism and agility of a start-up.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, a taste for teamwork, and a pronounced sense of quality.