Senior Consultant BI/Data
Type of position:
Years of experience:
About the company
Our Client is a leader in Data consultancy present in the largest companies and cities in France whilst keeping a small-business culture. You will integrate into highly motivated project teams and you will participate in all phases of implementation of Big Data projects.
About the role
You will be working in our clients Paris office as part of a project team, contributing to all phases of the implementation of a business intelligence application.
Reporting to the Project Manager, your mission is divided into several parts:
- To enable clients to express all their needs thanks to your great listening skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Writing functional and technical specifications
- Participate in the development and production of the application, where your passion for decision-making tools comes into its own
What's in for you:
- Being part of a major player in new technologies
- Working on large-scale projects for clients in all sectors of activity
- Evolving in an environment of passionate experts
- Developing your technical and functional skills (training, certifications...) thanks to local support and our clients internal university
- Benefit from an employer who pays as much attention to people as to expertise.
By participating in this adventure, you will give your career a head start.
- You have a 5-year degree in computer science, which you have put into practice through a minimum of 5 years' experience in the implementation of BI projects.
- Of course, you are familiar with at least one BI tool (ODI, Datastage, Informatica, Qlikview, Tableau Software, BO, Cognos, Talend, Power BI, SQL Server, Oracle, etc).
- You speak English on a B2 Level