Data Engineer (m/f/d)
Type of position:
Years of experience:
Information Technology & Services
About the company
Our client specialises in Next Generation Business Intelligence solutions. They are dedicated to a central task: the data potential of their customers, its analysis and visualisation. They value diversity and individualism above all else. Their teams are characterised by appreciation, trust, mutual understanding, shared learning as well as openness and fairness. Each individual is encouraged to contribute to an open and integration-friendly working atmosphere.
About the role
- Consulting for and implementation of data-driven customer projects
- Development of architecture for business intelligence solutions, taking into account business issues and technical architecture requirements
- Comprehensive support of data-driven projects, starting with the functional requirements analysis, architecture development, construction of the data model and the data pipelines up to data visualisation or integration in machine learning applications.
- You are part of a young and dynamic team, composed of leaders in data science and data analytics.
- Permanent employment and a performance-based remuneration model
- Independent travel planning, and a balanced share of work at the client, office and home office
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities through coaching and mentoring programmes
- Agile, familiar and trust-based corporate culture encouraging open communication and creativity
- Start-up vibes - flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and an inspiring international work atmosphere
- Successfully completed (technical) university studies in the field of information technology or comparable qualification.
- Knowledge of SQL databases such as MS SQL, My SQL, Oracle, AWS Redshift, Snowflake, Exasol or similar.
- Experience with tools for data pipelines (ETL/ELT) such as SSIS, DataFactory, KNIME, Alteryx, Matillion or similar.
- Experience in data modelling and design of data warehouse architectures
- Experience with cloud architectures, ideally with the AWS stack, GCP or Azure
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills