Data Analyst (m/f/d)
Type of position:
Years of experience:
Leasure, Travel & Tourism
About the company
A leading European business in the Leisure, Travel and Tourism industries based in Paris. From their different holiday parks they embrace the same mission: offer families unique moments of reconnection in a preserved environment. The parks can be found in all kinds of different nature reserves, where new standards in family holidays are set.
They are Happy-Family-Makers and embody Improving Together!
About the role
Your mission, should you choose to accept it
- Lead the creation of insightful dashboards and presentations, business or product-oriented.
- Be and advocate of a data driven business culture.
- Understand the "meaning" of data in a customer/ e-commerce, sales and marketing business environment.
- From a complex multichannel sales environment, build dashboard under Tableau. Be able to understand and model complex systems. Basically, bring light and clarity everywhere.
Background and key requirements
- Academic background in Computer Science and analytics with true business passions
- A solid experience as a Data Analyst
- Good knowledge and experience in dashboarding
- Ability to popularize things and adapt your speech to the audience
- Experience Python & Tableau is a must
- Good understanding of the data generated from omnichannel sources
- You know how to name things, bring clarity to data, and have a good aesthetic sense.
- Fluent in English
- Autonomous, self-organized and result oriented
- Healthy Passion: Keep up-to-date on advances in the field
- Ability to rapidly identify opportunities for improvement and provide creative solutions
- Comfortable with peer-working, reviews, etc.
- Agile problem solving: Understand the question behind the question and break down the problem into smaller, more easily solvable pieces
- Self-Starting Motivation: Experiment and explore; take risks, but stay persistent while facing roadblocks